Elementary Escape Rooms Covid-19 Safeguarding Guide
The health and safety of our customers and staff is our number one priority as we re-open from our hiatus. We have reviewed government guidance and put plans in place to keep everyone safe and to make sure that 2020 is a year to remember for the great experiences and memories we create.
Bookings and Arrival
We follow the government guidelines on social distancing and have reviewed our booking systems and all our points of contact to ensure customers safety:
- All bookings are made and paid fully online with no need for direct contact until the event starts.
- We will ensure that our staff remain socially distanced as per government guidelines.
If You Are Feeling Unwell
We ask of all of our customers to be aware of their own health to ensure that they do not attend events if they are unwell, especially if they may have Covid-19.
If customers have been in contact with someone who has been diagnosed with the infection or is showing symptoms or has been advised to self-isolate of Covid-19 we ask that they contact us to let us know that they may/will not be attending.
For our outdoor events we ask you to remain within your own group and to be aware and respectful of other people, maintaining your social distance.
Careful consideration has been given to the use of masks:
- We respect the right of our customers to wear masks as a personal preference.
- Our staff will wear a mask and/or maintain the required level of social distancing to ensure the safety of customers.
We cannot provide toilet facilities for our outdoor events however public toilets are available in the Portrush area. Please familiarise yourself with these before your game.
Cleaning of our Facilities
The cleaning of our premises (items used) has been carefully reviewed in line with Government guidelines and new procedures and routines have developed to ensure customer and staff safety. This includes the following key points:
- Staff will wash their hands thoroughly before and after each game using soap and water and scrubbing for at least 20 seconds (when it’s not possible using a hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol).
- The cleaning routine between games includes use of soap or detergent and water to remove dirt, germs and impurities and disinfecting using chemicals like bleach or alcohol to kill germs. We will do both to reduce the spread of infection.
Providing Hand Sanitisers
We will provide hand sanitiser to help customers to keep up a good hand cleaning routine whilst attending our events.
WE WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL OF OUR STAFF AND CUSTOMERS FOR THE SUPPORT WHICH THEY HAVE GIVEN US OVER THE LAST FEW MONTHS. IT HAS BEEN A REAL BOOST AND GREAT TO SEE OUR COMMUNITY STAYING IN TOUCH AND HELPING EACH OTHER
………. now let’s make the rest of 2020 great!!